Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Extremely Bothered


I was posting some more ads on online forums about Bo and Constantine when another PAWS volunteer replied and gave me a link to see Bo and Constantine pictures when they first arrived at PAWS. I was really disturbed to find out that they were rescued from a moronic security guard who slaughtered and ate their mother. That is truly disgusting ladies and gentlemen. You do not slaughter dogs (or cats) for food, especially when 5 pups are depending on her. I'm just glad these pups were rescued, if not, I bet that guy would have eaten them as well. It's like eating lechon and conchinilla. This kind of information makes me want to go vegetarian. I'm just having a little trouble giving up steak...sorry mother cow and baby cow.

Anyway, here's the link to that PAWS volunteer's album with Bo and Constantine along with their brothers.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/c_bengzon/detail?.dir=abd2&.dnm=b657.jpg&.src=ph


Comments:
That is repugnant. I wonder when some people will be able to distinguish between domestic animals capable of giving love and livestock. This is a heart-warming blog. Keep it up! I have also placed a link to you in my blog. :)
 
Thanks Lily! Down with dog-eaters! pweh!
 
i saw your post in one of the forums. i really hope that the interest for Bo and Constantine will spread to other dogs as well, and not just cute pups. After all, cute pups grow into beautiful dogs with proper love and care. :)

if our roles were reversed and canines ruled our planet, what would that security guard think of his own parent being eaten? kinda grisly di ba? i hope he gives a thought about it.
 
I really liked Pongpong when I saw him at the shelter. I'm glad he's been adopted already. I wonder if Casper is still available...

Hey Mayo! Yeah! I've been posting all over the net! That's why I'm adding na nga to my posts that they can adopt other dogs as well. I don't want them to just be interested in Bo and Constantine. I'm encouraging them to go to the shelter as well as to volunteer and donate! =)
 
Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google