Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

First Day at Foster Care


Today I came home with two new puppies from Paws. I can't think of a good name right now so I've decided to call them Carlo and Martin for now(yes, after the Lovers in Paris characters). They're going to be with me until May until such time that they're big and healthy and ready to be adopted. I'm using this blog so that everyone can see their progress as well as get to know them.

When I reached home, the first thing I did was feed them milk through the bottle. They sure were hungry. The makulit one with the white streaks is named Carlo and he was just sucking away. The other one Martin was also hungry but after a while, he was full and just decided to explore his new environment. My two dogs, Maddy and Mackie, were very curious about the new dogs so I let them get acquainted. Initially, I was afraid my two dogs would bite them cause they have a tendency to get jealous so I was glad when I saw my dogs sniffing the puppies. Anyway, I made Carlo and Martin stay first by the grass to let them know the area where they are supposed to do their daily business. I read somewhere that the first thing you do when you bring a puppy home is let them release waste in their designated area. That way, they'll go back to that area each time and not poo all over the house. I don't know how true that is though. I'm going to try to house-break them so that if they're adopted, their owners won't worry about them wrecking the house. After they ate, I let them rest and went up to make this blog. When I came back to take pictures, they were asleep already. Here are their first pictures.

Bo(Carlo)

Constantine(Martin)

/> Sleeping


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google