Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Sunday, March 27, 2005

ogEaster Photos and Health Report


Health Report
I don't have a weighing scale here at home so I had to find an alternative way of weighing the pups. I used the small weighing scale where my cook weighs her vegetables (haha..oops). Bo and Constantine surprisingly weigh around the same at 1 3/4 kilos (* 2.2 to get weight in pounds). As to their height, Bo is shorter at 6 3/4 inches while Constantine is around 7 inches (I used the measuring tape).

They've been eating Woof Maintenance lately. That's what my dogs like so that's what I've been giving to the pups. I usually give it twice a day but sometimes they eat rice too. They are being given Nutripet vitamins to support their diet. They like to eat Begging Strips which I give to them as a treat when they sit on command (which rarely happens since they're too active). They try to get a piece of my dog's huge biscuits but my dogs won't let them. Other times, they try to push their luck and see if I can give them a piece of cheese.

They've been sleeping less and less and are playing more and more. They like the rough and tumble. They are starting to chew on things too so I'm trying to correct that behavior by giving them the purple toy to chew on. I'm going to get those Dentabones soon for them.

Otherwise, the pups are just fine!

Easter Afternoon

I was doing my hourly check up on the pups when I saw this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Bo on the Dish


I had to take a photo before Bo can get up. This is actually the 2nd time I saw him do this but I couldn't take a photo of him the first time because he got up immediately as soon as he saw me. I took this photo just in time. As you can see, it isn't a very good picture cause my camera is so slow. The important thing is the moment was captured.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Constantine


As you can see, Constantine is again facing the camera. Constantine is ALWAYS facing the camera. So we can conclude that Constantine is a ham and enjoys having his picture taken. No amazing pose here...but it's a good photo.


Comments:
hey! they're really getting bigger. is it me or are they starting to look more "playful puppyish?" from what you said about them playing more and more than sleeping, i guess they're really growing na. they both look so pilyo! Ü
 
Hey Mayo, I didn't realize they were bigger until I brought them to PARC in the same basket I brought them home the first day. They could barely squeeze into the basket. haha! Yeah, they're really pilyo! We'll be at the shelter next week for a follow up check-up if you want to see them!
 
Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google