Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Goodbye Cons (For Real)!



Cons has already been brought to his adoptive mother Sherri as of 10:00am today. She's perfect for Cons as well and I'm glad she's the one getting him. I have great faith in her, just like my faith in Val. Minor problem lang...she's from DLSU unlike me and Val. haha! =) So Cons will be cheering for the green shirts during UAAP. haha!!

SO anyway, I wasn't there but I had someone drop him off. According to my driver, Cons was crying when he saw my driver walking away so he had to come back and carry Cons again. haha, seperation anxiety. BUt he'll be okay. Just like Bo.

I'm back to two dogs (my own). The house suddenly seems so quiet, especially without Cons. He's the one making all the racket in this house, knocking on the doors, barking and yipping.

I'm really glad I got to know these two dogs and find great homes for them.



GOODBYE BO and CONS!!!!


Comments:
haha :) i'm glad you were able to find a good home for cons as well. we should have a reunion/doggy party some time :)
 
haha! yeah we should go!
I'll let Cons settle in first then we can have a doggie party! haha! =) maybe we can do at PARC so we can spread the love to the other dogs there! =)
 
Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google