Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Visiting Cons - Pictures Alert!


Sorry! Too lazy to Photoshop!!! Quick update!


I just came home from Sherri's house cause I visited Cons. While the gate was still closed, I heard him bark and didn't recognize him at all. Before his bark had a little high pitch to it, now it's really low and resonant. Like a big dog's bark. Then when the gate opened, he saw us and barked once then went to me. When he smelled me, he realized it was me and started jumping on me. He jumped on my driver (who was his caretaker as well) and did his usual rough activities with my driver. I was so glad that he still remembers me. When I squatted down, Cons jumped on me so I almost fell over. He's like 2x the size he was when he was still here so he's really big!!! He sat on me and almost covered my whole torso! I took out my Begging Strips and Cons was like 2 inches from my face, watching every move. As usual, he was too impatient to wait for me to give it to him so he tried to snatch it from my hand. I hissed the way I would when he would do it at my house and he sort of backed away. Then I asked him to shake my hand and he immediately gave his paw to me to shake my hand! His mommy gave him the down command and he did that as well!!!


Cons was excited to see my dog Maddy as well but somehow my dog wasn't excited to see him. haha! She was pretty snobbish. Hmmm..I wonder where she got that trait. haha! Cons wanted to play with her but she would growl if ever Cons got too kulit. Cons also kept following her and smelling her butt and Maddy kind of got irritated. Well, what can I say? Despite our claims that he's gay, he's still showing signs of being a male dog. Even though he's wearing pink from head to toe. Here are pictures from the visit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com With Mommy Sherri



Next stop: Bo's Domain!
Oh Cons! You make me laugh!


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google