Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yo Bo!


Today I visited Bo at his house! His mother Val wasn't there but his grandmother (Val's mom was! So when I got there, Val's mum together with Bo went out the house to greet me. Bo didn't want to go out and had to be coaxed by Val's mum to go out. He seemed scared and uneasy. He didn't recognize me anymore. That was understandable since Bo left the house earlier than Cons. I guess it's been 2 months since he left my house. He sort of hid behind Val's mum for awhile till I reached out gently to pet him. I let him smell me for awhile and gave him a biscuit and that made him warm up a bit. When I used my baby voice to greet him, he recognized me all of a sudden and started licking my face and jumping on me. Not as gulo as Cons but he still made me turn my face away or else I'd get injured. haha! Then when my driver reached out for him, he pissed again cause he was scared of my driver. He always does that when my driver is going to touch him. My driver is the one kasi who gives him baths and he doesn't like baths so he's scared of my driver. Bo is longer than Cons but Cons is bigger than him although Bo is quite big as well. He's also like before, likes to explore his environment whereas Cons just likes to sit down. Bo kept licking my face so I had to wash my face after or else I'll get more zits. hehe!
Here are the pictures from my visit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Bo Timid


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Bo uneasy


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Warming Up to the Guests


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Happy Bo


Image hosted by Photobucket.com After #1


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Saying Goodbye


Comments:
cute pics! btw, thanks for the cd :) you can visit bo again if you want. just inform me ahead of time :)
 
no prob! thanks also for letting me visit! =)
 
btw, my mom 2 pics of u and bo. i'll upload them when i have time :)
 
Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google