Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bo (and Mackie) at Eastwood


There's a pet bazaar going on today and tomorrow at Eastwood so I decided to bring my dogs there to check it out. Val texted me that she was bringing Bo so I decided to just bring Bo's best friend when he was here, Mackie.

When I got there, I was so surprised again to see the size of Bo. He was HUGE. He's like three times the size already when he was here. I carried him and he was as heavy as my medium sized dog Maddy! Holy cow! The funny thing was, he always wanted to be carried! He would always go up on Val and her mom to be carried and he would also come up to me. Thankfully, he still remembers me. He still remembers Mackie but Mackie doesn't anymore. She refused to go near him and growled when Bo would try to go near him.

Here he is now.

petbazaareastwood11262005 001

petbazaareastwood11262005 002

petbazaareastwood11262005 003

petbazaareastwood11262005  004

petbazaareastwood11262005 005

petbazaareastwood11262005  006

Haha, my yaya really loved Bo, she wanted to take him back to the house. Of course we can't do that. hahaha!

I bought Mackie a jersey in blue, just cause it looks good on her. She's female too but she's into androgynous fashion like me...plus, I'm from ADMU. hahaha. I couldn't find a size for Maddy who's XL and I wanted to get it in pink cause Maddy's maarte. Instead, I had a cheong sam made for Maddy....awwww...it's soooo cute. I can't wait to see it on her. Here's the jersey on Mackie. These were taken at home already.


petbazaareastwood11262005  012


petbazaareastwood11262005 011


Comments:
haha we were also going to buy the jersey that mackie's wearing but they didn't have stock in XL. my mom prefers the pink version and said that we'd buy it next time for bo haha :)
by the way, where did you have the cheongsam made and how much does it cost?
 
haha yeah I wanted to get Maddy the pink jersey as well but they didn't have XL. The sharpei got it na raw! The girl promised to bring XL sizes tom!

I can't believe Bo's XL! haha!!!

I ordered Maddy's cheongsam at the stall nearby called K9 couture...the one with the clothes hanging on the clothing line. It's 450 lang daw!
www.k9couture.com.ph
 
actually, he's in between a L and XL coz the L is too small but the XL is a little loose. i hope i find a shirt that will fit him well.

ok thanks :) sayang nga eh, i bought a chinese top for bo when i was in shanghai. but it was really meant for kids. so when i got home and let him wear it, the fit was weird. i think it's because of the armholes
 
do you have a picture of maddy's cheongsam? :)
 
I don't have it yet cause I had to send it back. haha! Mali the my estimate of Maddy cause the person just based the measurement on Mackie. I said add 3 inches lang. Maddy was much bigger than Mackie pala! haahah! I'll post the picture soon but it looks similar to what Bo is wearing.
 
Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google