Puppy Progress at Foster Care

Saturday, September 15, 2007

update on Bo


I haven't updated in a very long time haha :) Anyway, Bo's doing fine. He's much fatter now than he was before. He's now 50 pounds! :P

He's also gotten much sweeter :) Whenever I go out, he would go to our front door (which is made of clear glass) and he'd just stand or lie down in front of the door as he watches me go into the car. It's like he's sort of saying goodbye to me haha :) Then my mom and maids told me that when it's around 6pm already (I usually come home at around 6), he waits for me by the front door.

He's also good at "talking" to us because when he needs something, he'd cry/whimper and if I don't pay attention to him, he'd nudge me with his nose. If he's hungry, he would run to his food bowl. If he wants to go to do number 1 or 2, he's run to the door so that I would know that I should open the door for him.

He's also quite smart because we have a sliding door at the back of our house so when he's outside and he wants to come in, he'd sometimes open it by himself using his paws and nose. But it gets quite annoying since he just leaves the door open haha :)

My maid told me that sometimes when I'm not at home, he calls her by crying and pulling on her skirt. Once, he pulled on her skirt so that she would follow Bo upstairs. Then Bo led her to his toy because he couldn't reach it (it was on top of the table). And once, he also pulled her skirt because he wanted her to go up the stairs so that she would open the door for Ritter. (Ritter was inside the room) haha

Here are some of his recent pictures:







Comments:
awwww!!! Bo's such a sweet boy! I love his lying down picture.

Bo is amazing. He is one smart dude. I'm proud of him.
 
Post a Comment
* about.

All about the life of two puppies at Foster Care. Help me think of a name for them! Tell your friends all about them! Adopt them!

We've already been adopted! yey!

Adopt our friends! Call the PAWS shelter at 4751688.


- For Inquiries on the Puppies
Follow this link to fill up adoption form - Adoption Application
Bring this app with you to the PAWS/PARC Shelter located at Aurora Boulevard corner Marcos Hi-way, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (behind Ateneo).
Mail me for directions.

* blog archive

March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 May 2006 November 2006 September 2007 February 2008 June 2008

Links .

- PAWS
- Dogster for Constantine

-Dogster for Bo

- Yahoo Photos

-

Thanks to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com

Time for A Walk: Round the Village

Google